Laptop Consultants makes sure to deliver maximum services to its customers therefore payments can be made as either cash on delivery, or online transfer to any of our bank accounts through www.slotsups.com/ rtingd e-banking and online branch banking. We also accept payments through cheque, payorder or demand draft. Overseas customers can transfer the money to our western union account or make remittance to our bank accounts. You can even combine more than one mode of payment method for a single purchase.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Payments are to be made to the Company without any deduction or discount other than as stated in these Terms or in the relevant invoice or statement.
2. Incase if the product is not available at our outlets then customer will have to deposit 25% of the invoice price when placing an order, once the order has been placed the order will not be cancelled.
3. In case of cheque payments deliveries are made after the amount is credited to Laptop Consultants’s bank account.
4. Prices are determined at the time of order and prior to payment of the deposit are subject to change without notice.
6. The Goods are entirely at the risk of the Customer from the moment of delivery to the Customer’s point of delivery or on collection.